Whether you are a business owner, or a member of the community, follow the guides below to participate in the Mainstreet Lac La Biche web site. If you have any questions, please get in touch.Contact Us
For Business Owners
Once you’ve registered on the site and you are ready to manage your listings, please follow the steps below:
- Once registered, visit your Admin area by clicking on “My Account” at the top right of any page.
- You’ll now get the opportunity to complete your Profile. The more complete it is, the more information will be available to your potential customers.
- If you registered because you didn’t see your business in the directory, click on Items and “Add a New Item”. Fill out as much detail as you can. When submitted, the Webmaster will review your submission and, when approved, it will appear in the directory. You will be notified by email when your submission is approved.
- If you see your business in the directory, you can “Claim It” by clicking “View Site” at the top of your admin dashboard. Search the directory and when you find your business, click the “Claim Listing” button.
- Is the “Claim Listing” button disabled? Please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your username and the name of the business you want to claim. We’ll fix it right up!
- Once your Claim is approved, you will be notified by email. Go to your Admin Dashboard (click “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the site) and then under the “Items” tab you will see your business. Click to edit, add images and much more! Have questions, click the Contact Us button at the top of this page.
- Also, in your Dashboard, there may be other tabs that allow you to submit information from Events to Job Postings. Watch this space for individual user guides for each of these features.
For Web Site Visitors
After registration, you can participate in the Mainstreet Lac La Biche web site in the following ways:
- Once you’ve registered, you will be notified by email that your account is approved. Please check your Junk Mail folder to insure it is not there.
- Once you are ready to login, it is a good idea to complete your Profile. Click on “My Account” at the top right of the web site.
- This will redirect you to your Dashboard. Here you can complete your profile. Note that you can do a few other things here. For example, if you are a business owner, you can Claim a Listing and it will appear under the Items tab. For more instruction on this, see the list for Business Owners on this page.
- You can also submit Community Events. Events submitted here will be approved by the Webmaster and will then be displayed on the site. Basic event information is required. If you would like to sell tickets to your Event, please consider upgrading your subscription package.
- Now that you are logged in, you can click on “View Site” at the top of this page and interact with listings. Visit any business listing and leave your review and rating. A good guide here is to limit your reviews and ratings to opinions that you would be happy to say to a business owner face to face, in front of a crowd. Keep your review respectful and constructive. Business owners want feedback so that they can improve. Your review is an incentive if worded correctly. Please try to keep that in mind. Please note: any review that included profanity, insults, off-topic comments or is generally not related to the product or service being reviewed will be removed.
- While you’re on the web site, don’t forget to check out the community events, job opportunities and special promotions listed throughout!
Coin laundry, laundry drop-off service, convenience store and homemade soup & sandwich
10251 101 Ave, Lac la Biche, AB T0A 2C2
WELCOME TO TOP SHELF GRILL Little restaurant, big flavours! We are open on call, 7 days a week. Call or text an order and we will make it fresh! Just a short drive from Lac La Biche, located in the Plamondon Arena, is the Top Shelf Grill. Home to awesome take out and delicious homemade burgers!
10013 98 Ave, Plamondon, AB T0A 2T0
Top Shelf Grill
Adding my business meant one more great opportunity to give my business exposure online. The more places I can do that, the more potential market I can reach!
As a small business owner, with a limited marketing budget, I am always looking for the opportunity to promote my business and getting good value for my time, money and effort.
As the Executive Director of Community Futures Lac La Biche, a web site like this is just what our community needs to bring together all the great businesses, services and events we have to offer.