Whether you are a business owner, or a member of the community, follow the guides below to participate in the Mainstreet Lac La Biche web site. If you have any questions, please get in touch.Contact Us
For Business Owners
Once you’ve registered on the site and you are ready to manage your listings, please follow the steps below:
- Once registered, visit your Admin area by clicking on “My Account” at the top right of any page.
- You’ll now get the opportunity to complete your Profile. The more complete it is, the more information will be available to your potential customers.
- If you registered because you didn’t see your business in the directory, click on Items and “Add a New Item”. Fill out as much detail as you can. When submitted, the Webmaster will review your submission and, when approved, it will appear in the directory. You will be notified by email when your submission is approved.
- If you see your business in the directory, you can “Claim It” by clicking “View Site” at the top of your admin dashboard. Search the directory and when you find your business, click the “Claim Listing” button.
- Is the “Claim Listing” button disabled? Please drop us a note at email@example.com and provide us with your username and the name of the business you want to claim. We’ll fix it right up!
- Once your Claim is approved, you will be notified by email. Go to your Admin Dashboard (click “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the site) and then under the “Items” tab you will see your business. Click to edit, add images and much more! Have questions, click the Contact Us button at the top of this page.
- Also, in your Dashboard, there may be other tabs that allow you to submit information from Events to Job Postings. Watch this space for individual user guides for each of these features.
For Web Site Visitors
After registration, you can participate in the Mainstreet Lac La Biche web site in the following ways:
- Once you’ve registered, you will be notified by email that your account is approved. Please check your Junk Mail folder to insure it is not there.
- Once you are ready to login, it is a good idea to complete your Profile. Click on “My Account” at the top right of the web site.
- This will redirect you to your Dashboard. Here you can complete your profile. Note that you can do a few other things here. For example, if you are a business owner, you can Claim a Listing and it will appear under the Items tab. For more instruction on this, see the list for Business Owners on this page.
- You can also submit Community Events. Events submitted here will be approved by the Webmaster and will then be displayed on the site. Basic event information is required. If you would like to sell tickets to your Event, please consider upgrading your subscription package.
- Now that you are logged in, you can click on “View Site” at the top of this page and interact with listings. Visit any business listing and leave your review and rating. A good guide here is to limit your reviews and ratings to opinions that you would be happy to say to a business owner face to face, in front of a crowd. Keep your review respectful and constructive. Business owners want feedback so that they can improve. Your review is an incentive if worded correctly. Please try to keep that in mind. Please note: any review that included profanity, insults, off-topic comments or is generally not related to the product or service being reviewed will be removed.
- While you’re on the web site, don’t forget to check out the community events, job opportunities and special promotions listed throughout!
Hitch Hook Haul Ltd was founded in December 2021 by my husband (Kyle) and myself (Madison). We have been in operation since August of 2022 serving the community of Lac La Biche and surrounding areas. We provide hot shot services, piloting of over-dimensional loads, light recovery and delivery services. We are family owned and operated business with 24/7 service to help serve the community and bring new opportunities to Lac La Biche. We have multiple trucks and trailers to fit everyone’s individual needs.
PO Box 2705 Lac La Biche Ab T0A 2C0
Hitch Hook Haul Ltd
The Stone Soup Food Centre diverts food waste from the landfill and supports organizations that serve the marginalized, isolated and senior populations by providing them with food. Nonprofit Organization · Community Organization · Local Service
10140 102 Street Unit 101 Lac La Biche, Ab
Stone Soup Food Centre
Connecting residents & visitors. Supporting our businesses & non-profits. 100% Local Content! We’re the place to BEE to find out what’s happening in the Lac La Biche region! Advertise your business, home business & non-profit. Share your events, fundraisers, flyers and menus. Need some help with your advertising or promotions; we can help with that too. Advertising & Media
Site 644 Comp 3 RR2, lac la biche
Your Local Buzz
Find Bessma’s Ice Cream truck next to Tara’s Pizza. Open from 12pm-10pm daily. Choose from 13 flavors of Chapman’s Ice Cream. icecream ice cream near me kulfi mochi ice cream rolled ice cream sundae gelato near me ice cream shops near me keto ice cream homemade ice cream scoops vanilla ice cream fried ice cream halo top ice cream spumoni ice cream cone vegan ice cream neapolitan ice cream carvel near me rolled ice cream near me chocolate ice cream sugar free ice cream rocky road ice cream best ice cream near me ice cream shop ice cream parlour near me national ice cream day 2021 dairy free ice cream oreo ice cream haagen dazs ice cream snow ice cream pistachio ice cream strawberry ice cream enlightened ice cream soft serve ice cream near me moose tracks ice cream vegan ice cream near me scoops ice cream rebel ice cream ice cream scoop banana ice cream cassata ice cream breyers ice cream nice cream dairy queen cakes ice cream flavours superman ice cream creamery national ice cream day ice cream sundae spumoni ice cream ube ice cream ice cream drawing strawberry shortcake ice cream choco taco mint chocolate chip ice […]
Lac La Biche
Bessma’s Ice Cream
Adding my business meant one more great opportunity to give my business exposure online. The more places I can do that, the more potential market I can reach!
As a small business owner, with a limited marketing budget, I am always looking for the opportunity to promote my business and getting good value for my time, money and effort.
As the Executive Director of Community Futures Lac La Biche, a web site like this is just what our community needs to bring together all the great businesses, services and events we have to offer.