Here is our next “It Starts With Hope” Parent Group. Tami is an amazing speaker and lot of fun to listen to. If you are curious to learn about the
Here is our next “It Starts With Hope” Parent Group. Tami is an amazing speaker and lot of fun to listen to. If you are curious to learn about the differences between male and female brains, then you shouldn’t miss this session. Meet us on ZOOM and learn comfortably form your couch. Email email@example.com or text 780-520-9868.
• Are male and female brains different? If so, how?
• Are gender differences due entirely to the environment?
• How do hormones impact the way we process stress?
• Are men naturally violent? Are women naturally chatty?
• Do men really have a ‘nothing’ box?
• How do brain differences impact our parenting?
• If we’re so different, how do we work together successfully?
• What do dads wish moms knew?
• What do moms wish dads knew?
(Thursday) 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
FCSSFamily and Community Support Services (FCSS) is a partnership between the Province / Municipal Governments and Metis Settlements to provide preventive and very early intervention services in communities. It has been offered in the province for over 50 years.780-623-6745 8702 – 91 Avenue Lac La Biche, AB, T0A 2C0