What are Peerpreneur Sessions?
Peerpreneur Sessions give entrepreneurs the chance to participate in live, peer-to-peer virtual group discussions facilitated by a Business Link Strategist. Over a 4-week period, each group will connect on a weekly basis to discuss their business challenges, exchange best practices, and learn how to best support each other. Now it is more important than ever for small business owners to have a support system in place to help move their businesses forward.
Why Should Entrepreneurs Participate?
- Brainstorm with other entrepreneurs to find solutions to existing business challenges
- Share best practices and gain useful tips for success
- Accountability to the weekly goals that you set for your busines
- Define a clear way forward for your business (e.g. 6-month action plan)
- Build a strengthened network of support and create meaningful relationships with other business owner
- Meet like-minded entrepreneurs who share a passion for small busines
Who is This Program For?
Peerpreneur Sessions are for existing business owners who are currently operating a small business or startup in Alberta. This program is for you if you are a business owner who:
- Feels alone on the entrepreneurial journey and who seeks community and accountability as you run your business
- Has specific business challenges and would benefit from brainstorming new ways to resolve these challenges
- Wants a fresh outside perspective on your business
Please note that this program is not for entrepreneurs who are still in the idea phase of their business.
- Participants must be an existing small business owner in Alberta
- Be willing to commit to all 4 virtual group discussions
- Be willing to engage and interact with other entrepreneurs and share about their business
- Agree to the terms of the social contract which outlines the rules of engagement
- Peerpreneur Sessions will run monthly in February and March 2022
- The first groups will start at the beginning of February 2022
- Groups will meet weekly for 4 consecutive weeks. Participants can choose only one group they are interested in joining.